Bioline Glove Tester is designed according to Air Press Decay Leak Test for Detection of Holes in Medical Gloves. Air leak testing determines critical manufacturing defects such as holes or gaps in glove material.
The unit is Microprocessor controlled based with following salient features.
- Micro Differential pressure sensor – intelligent Air Leak Pressures Sensor (IALPS).
- Automated pressure test Circuit.
- The Glove pressure is indicated on 4 lines 20 Character LCD.
- Front character display & Test Buttons.
- Serial Interface.
- The leak rate is indicated on LCD.
- Red & Green LED indicates rejection and selection of Glove.
- Audible signal is provided for rejections and selection of Glove.
- Maximum pressure can be adjusted up to 6.0 kp.
- Leak rate can be adjusted up to 5.0 kp.
- Leak time can be adjusted from 60-900 secs.
- Any size of Glove can be tested.
- One Mandrill is provided for Glove testing.
- Time taken for testing is adjustable up to 900 secs.
- Operating Voltage 230 V AC, 50Hz.
- Size: 36×38×20 (LXWXH), Weight: 4 Kgs (Approx.)